返回列表 发帖

每日一学(5月18日)TEN MOVING MOMENT DURING EARTHQUAKE.

感动瞬间一:“孩子们别怕,温爷爷来了!”

Touched a moment: "The kids Biepa Wen to Grandpa!"

温总理在地震后的第一时间里感到灾区,深入到了第一线,现场指挥,给灾区人民送去了全国人民的温暖,让我们又想起了大冰冻时的总理,有这样的总理,是全国人民福气呀!

Premier Wen Jiabao in the post-quake disaster areas was the first time,went to the first line, on-site command, the people sent to thedisaster area the warmth of the people throughout the country, let usalso remember the great frozen when the Prime Minister, the PrimeMinister, Is the National People's blessing!

感动瞬间二:“孩子呀,你还活着吗?你不能离开我们呀!”

The moving moment: "The children ah, you still alive?« You can not leave us! "

都江堰重灾点之一新建小学震后救援现场,学生家长得知惨讯悲痛欲绝,却总是不能接受这个事实,因为他们为孩子带来了小棉被,只希望能把他带回家,暖暖他冰冷的小身体。

Dujiangyan one of the new primary disaster post-earthquake rescue site,parents of students - Beitongyujue that miserable, but always can notaccept this fact, because they bring their children for the smallquilts, can only hope that he bring home , A small warm his cold body.

感动瞬间三:“救救我的孩子吧!”

Touching moment No. 3: "Save my child!"

绵竹县汉旺镇一所在地震中倒塌的中学废墟中,一位母亲在呼唤尽快救出埋在废墟中的儿子。

50多个小时后,他的孩子救出来了,却在他母亲50多个小时的呼救声中,失去了生命。

Han Wang Zhen Mianzhu County, the epicenter of a location in the ruinsof the collapse of secondary schools, in calling for a mother and wasrescued as soon as possible buried in the ruins of her son. More than 50 hours later, he rescued a child, but his mother more than 50 hours the sound of the hue, lost their lives.

感动瞬间四:“我怕,只能靠看书缓解心中的害怕!”

Ten instant 4: "I am afraid, can only rely on reading ease the minds of fear!"

蓥华镇中学这个叫邓清清的女孩,终于被武警抢险官兵救了出来。

让陈老师与官兵们感动的是,这个女孩被救出时,还在废墟里面打着手电筒看书。

她说:“下面一片漆黑,我怕。我又冷又饿,只能靠看书缓解心中的害怕!”她的诚实如同她的坚强一样,让听者无不动容。

老师一下子哭了,抱着清清连说:“好孩子,只要你能活着出来,就比什么都好。”

Ying Hua Secondary School this town called Deng Qingqing girls, armed police and rescue officers and men were finally saved up. Chen and teachers so that officers and men were moved was that thegirls were rescued, still under the rubble inside a flashlight to read. She said: "Below a dark, I am afraid. Youe my cold, can only rely onreading ease the minds of fear!" She's honest as she's strong, so thatthe listener all touching. Teachers all of a sudden tears, holding Qingqing even said: "The good boy, as long as you can out alive, than anything good."

感动瞬间五:“啊!总理摔倒了,手臂出血了!”

Ten instant 5: "ah!'s Fall, his arm bleeding!"

在被掩埋的小学废墟旁,温总理用嘶哑、哽咽的话语,向废墟中的孩子喊话。

一位在现场的记者通过QQ发出即时报道称:“年过花甲的总理已经哭得不成样子了。”被压在废墟下的300多学生很危险,在一次营救失败后,总理冒雨攀上瓦砾堆,组织再次营救。

10时20分,

即时报道突然显示,“啊!总理摔倒了”,“老爷子的手臂受伤出血了,他把要给他包扎的医务人员推开了。”

Be buried in the primary school next to the ruins, with Premier Wenhoarse, choked words, to the ruins of the children propaganda. A reporter at the scene through QQ issued immediately report said:"over 60 of the Prime Minister has no way of the Kude." Been underpressure in the ruins of more than 300 students is very dangerous, in afailed rescue, the Prime Minister climbed on the rain Rubble pile, onceagain organized the rescue. 10:20, immediately report a sudden, "ah! Fall of the Prime Minister","Lao Yezi bleeding in the arm injury, he packed to give him the medicalstaff of the open."

感动瞬间六:“你一定要坚持!”

Ten instant 6: "You must adhere to."

这是一名被困在废墟中的学生,他虽然能看见营救人员,去无法脱险,旁边的人不断地在鼓励着他,坚持,一定要坚持!

This is a trapped in the ruins of the students, although he could seerescue personnel, unable to escape, next to the person continues toencourage him to uphold, we must uphold!

感动瞬间七:“别怕,我会和你在一起!”

Ten instant 7: "Biepa, I will and you together!"

废墟上一名普通的护士,为了让被困者感到希望和温暖,一直抓着她的手,安慰着她:“别怕,我会一直和你在一起的!”

On the ruins of an ordinary nurse, who was trapped in order to let hopeand warmth, has been抓着her hand and comforted her: "Biepa, I would havebeen with you!"

感动瞬间八:“叔叔,救救我吧!”

Touching moment 8: "Uncle, help me!"

北川县曲山小学被困在死难同学尸体堆中的学生,用一双还显着稚气和天真的眼睛,向救援人员发出了“救救我”的声音!

Qu Beichuan County Elementary School students trapped in the bodies ofvictims of a pile of students, also with a pair of notable Zhiqi andinnocent eyes, rescue workers sent to "save me" the voice!

感动瞬间九:临时产房出生的希望!

9 moving moment: the hope that the temporary maternity ward was born!

这是5月12日,在地震中的临时产房里出生的孩子。

也许他(她)现在什么都不知道,但却成了这次灾难的纪念和希望!

This is May 12, the earthquake in the middle of the temporary house-born children. Maybe he (she) do not know now what, but it has become a memorial of the disaster and hope!

感动瞬间十:“用我的血去救人吧!”

10 moving moment: "I used to save people's blood!"

这是众多献血者中的一个,但她一定是一个怕疼的女孩,也许从来就害怕打针,却在灾难来临时,挽起袖子献出了宝贵的鲜血!

This is a large number of blood donors, but she certainly is a Patenggirls, and perhaps has never been afraid of injections, but thedisaster comes, Wan Qi gave up his sleeves precious blood!

[ 本帖最后由 vicandy 于 2008-5-25 14:54 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?加入 我们
只要你相信奇迹,你就会生活在奇迹之中...
If you believe in miracles, you will be in the miracle of life...

返回列表