返回列表 发帖

(转)会广东话才能看懂的搞笑翻译

觉得还是蛮搞笑的

You teach me how to come out and walk in the future?
你教我以后点出黎行?
If you have enough ginger, put your horse to me.
如果你够姜既话就放马过黎。
“I saw a pork chop”
我见到件猪扒啊。
Are you road?
你系咪路啊?
What the water are you?
你系乜水啊?
Do you big me?
你大我啊?
Zebra chops people.
班马劈友。
The king of the cutting gril.
界女王。
Cut my head and let you sit on it as a chair.
批我个头俾你当凳坐。
Do you think me didn’t arrive?
你当我无到?(劲!!)
You have seed, I will give you some colour to see, brothers, together up.
你有种,我会俾D颜色你睇,兄弟,同我一齐上!
Today I was very black son.
今日我好黑仔。
I am wearing grass.
我着紧草。 (经典啊)
You have not enough class to talk mathematics with me!
你未够班同我讲数!
Two beat six. 二打六。
Two five son. 二五仔

   

ls两位都不会粤语啊,呵呵

   

TOP

不行啊,译过来后味道就没了

   

TOP

我觉得“Two five son. 二五仔”  还是蛮经典的

   

TOP

回复 9# 的帖子

可能你的粤语还不够地道吧。
哪个看不明白?

   

TOP

返回列表