贴某人的签名

废墟回帖够快...刚编辑完呢.

[ 本帖最后由 constantine 于 2006-12-20 20:36 编辑 ]
我工作了

是我的.........最喜欢的电影!也是最喜欢的电影原声!!

你帖图片我来弄文字,完整的英语剧本。(算了还是不帖了,太多了......)

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDReview2/schindler/title.jpg

Schindler's List (1993)  

Lewartow presents Schindler with several pages containing a list of the signatures of all the workers vouching for him - a new list with their names supporting his:
We've written a letter trying to explain things in case you are captured. Every worker has signed it.
Stern hands Schindler the finished gold ring, with an inscription of a Talmudic adage:
It's Hebrew from the Talmud. It says, 'Whoever saves one life, saves the world entire.'
He drops the ring, then slips it on his finger, thanks Stern and shakes hands with him as an equal for the first time in the film. Then, with self-loathing in a melodramatic, histrionic parting speech, Schindler berates himself for not having saved more lives as tears flow down his cheeks: [This is the film's most controversial, unnecessary, and sentimental scene.] He looks at the eyes of the workers, seeking their apology for not doing more:
Schindler: I could've got more...I could've got more, if I'd just...I could've got more...
Stern: Oskar, there are eleven hundred people who are alive because of you. Look at them.
Schindler: If I'd made more money...I threw away so much money, you have no idea. If I'd just...
Stern: There will be generations because of what you did.
Schindler: I didn't do enough.
Stern: You did so much.
Schindler: This car. Goeth would've bought this car. Why did I keep the car? Ten people, right there. Ten people, ten more people...(He rips the swastika pin from his lapel) This pin, two people. This is gold. Two more people. He would've given me two for it. At least one. He would've given me one. One more. One more person. A person, Stern. For this. I could've gotten one more person and I didn't.

[ 本帖最后由 evilcat 于 2006-12-20 21:41 编辑 ]

找到了,剧本在这里,呵

http://www.filmsite.org/schi3.html

原帖由 evilcat 于 2006-12-20 21:37 发表

是我的.........最喜欢的电影!也是最喜欢的电影原声!!

太感人啦

[ 本帖最后由 constantine 于 2006-12-20 22:18 编辑 ]
我工作了

我就是从那儿弄的哈

原帖由 evilcat 于 2006-12-20 22:19 发表
我就是从那儿弄的哈

当然...我用拖动搜索,,,搜出来的结果就是这个啦.嘻