返回列表 发帖

Need Help !

I can login and play Yahoo "GO" game which need Java-applet.  It is OK

*  I can login to http://www.clubxiangqi.com/  BUT can load the chess board and enter the game.

Don't know why ?

Please give me some advise

thx

不能玩么?我试了,可以啊
遇到崩溃假死或者感觉速度慢或者其他问题的朋友可以先试试使用TW3
TheWorld we explore the world.

Thx for reply !

I can't !

Following is the report from the website.  Please help !

Your browser does not support java. It is most likely that you use very old browsers, or use Internet Explorer in an original Windows XP distribution. You need to upgrade your browser to one supporting java.

IT is no problem with GreenBrowser

Hello,

me again,

suddenly the game board appear,  I think it need longer time to run java to support the board game.

This is one point need TheWorld to improve the java support.

thx again

OK,maybe u could try to use the package for Sp2 which marked the number:33240STR(download from microsft web),and I suggest that if u want play the game,download the java pr .:-) u know that our browser is so small and and avoid to enter the regedit,thats so nice! just like the Sun company tell us,
The Java programming language has been thoroughly refined, extended, tested, and proven by an active community of over four million software developers.
   Mature, extremely robust, and surprisingly versatile Java technology has become invaluable in allowing developers to:
Write software on one platform and run it on practically any other platform
Create programs to run within a web browser and web services
Develop server-side applications for online forums, stores, polls, HTML forms processing, and more
Combine Java technology-based applications or services to create highly customized applications or services
Write powerful and efficient applications for mobile phones, remote processors, low-cost consumer products, and practically any device with a digital heartbeat .
:-)
thx

I saw many guys ask the same question:
I have created an account, but I still can't login. Why?
You need to validate your account first. You should receive an email telling you how to validate your account immediately after you create your account. Please make sure that your email is valid and current. For certain email service, you may have to wait a few hours for the email to arrive even though our server sends you the email immediately.
using windows XP. How  play?
Ya,right.In general, if your computer doesn't support java, you need to download the java plug in from java.sun.com . Internet explorer in Windows XP may not be shipped with java installed.

so,try to fix it ;-)

[ Last edited by 光猪战士 on 2005-4-9 at 11:05 AM ]

more details about the game:
couldn't login. There is a message saying "Connection failed". why?
You probably have a firewall on yourside. You may want to select the 1nd check box (firewall support) on the login form so that the client attempt to connect to the server via port 23, which many firewalls don't block.
:-)

返回列表