返回列表 发帖

We Are From the 80s and We Stand Alone Together.

We are the early 80s generation of China.

We used to be alone.

We grow up holding each other's hands.

We stand alone together.

And we know that we have never been lonely when we look back many years later.

My old man used to have this crappy motor cycle so he usually took me to school before went to work when I was little. However, I've never had fancy bags like those the kids in the picture have.

I've recently seen Transformers Movie but honestly I didn't remember much of G1, except for the name "Optimus Prime". See the action figure above, it was a dream that would never come true when I was a kid.

Girls I knew liked this shit back to when I was little. Sure I couldn't understand why it's attractive and I still don't know how to call this in English. Sorry, ladies.

There was a time in my life when I sometimes wondered how it was possible to describe my dog or the town I was living in using three hundred words. Well, guess what, I wasn't the only one, check this out.

Remember this? It was one of my favorite summer memories. Wish I could find it again. Me too.

Once a year they'd have this sports meeting of some sort. Me? Nah...I wasn't quite a sport type and was usually hiding somewhere reading DragonBall...

You don't even need to say a single word about this movie. It's just amazing, amazing and ammmmmmazing. I still believe so after watching tons of Hollywood stuff for years.

I hated it when our group had to do this thing. Didn't they know teenagers hate everything. We were in junior high and treated ourselves as adults, while the whole world thought we were stupid kids.

I kinda liked her when I was in senior high and you have no idea how shining her smile could be. It just took my breath away! Well, that's why I wrote that letter to her but ended up being turned down.
We still talk about these high school stories and laugh at each other:
"Hey, Sally, look at you, pathetic single woman, you could have been my girlfriend back in high school."
"Oh...cut it out, dude, aren't you single too? You sent that letter to every girl you knew."
"How did you know that?!"
"I just did"

Remember that morning we woke up feeling sick? Actually I was scared to death when I told you to calm down.

We were those unlucky bastards who ended up with this crappy ancient dormitory. I was kinda wondering why we kept it so tidy when we were freshmen.

Sorry for those promises never came true and sorry that things didn't eventually work out between us. After all these times, I want you to know that I'd always appreciate the encouragement you gave me and those sweet memories we had together. Maybe we were just too young to understand what love is.

We did this mostly for fun as the summer vacation was only interesting for the first week. But you know what, for god's sake, I wish that kid I taught could be smarter...

Yes, thanks to this damn virus so we could be trapped in our schools doing nothing at all. And Mum, thank you for driving all the way from home to visit me, though I've never told you how much I love you and how lucky I feel to be your boy.

Guess it is in the end that you start thinking about the beginning. But guys, we made it! Congrats!

You're right, I need a job too. Selina's going to work for one of the world's top 500, Wayne's going to graduate school, Leaf's going to become an office lady, Alan's doing his logistics business and Karl's teaching English. What about me?

Didn't I tell you not to cry? This crying business is contagious, okay, ladies? And don't make this the end of time. It's not farewell and I'm not gonna say goodbye to you guys. I'll see you, okay? We'll meet again, promise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All pictures are from the internet and copyrights belong to the original authors.
No written words are directly connected to the chosen pictures.
This thread and its contents are exclusive to Exue.com, please do NOT post them else where on the internet without the original link.

beegao
23/07/07

已经授权!

[ 本帖最后由 Eillitrena 于 2007-7-24 18:08 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?加入 我们
身若浮云心若风

回复 #1 Eillitrena 的帖子

不懂鸟语,直接54!

原帖由 kemad 于 2007-7-24 17:47 发表 http://bbs.ioage.com/cn/images/common/back.gif
不懂鸟语,直接54!

这个要感受的……
身若浮云心若风