返回列表 发帖

Always happy - Girlfriend doing 52 things

Always happy
发表时间: 2008年02月15日 02时02分         评论/阅读(0/1)本文地址: http://qzone.qq.com/blog/674080911-1203012150

Girlfriend doing 52 things

1. She is a woman you last.

2. Take her to sleep in the back, like in the arms of her children embrace.

3. Covered less than even their own bedding, and do not in her sleep when she woke up.

4. Eat what you feed her, and feel very good to eat.

5. Not knowing she did not want to let you know that matters.

6. Believe her every word, if it is excessive, and the opportunity to find good communication.

7. Her efforts to adapt to the way of life, and create your lifestyle.

8. Friendly treat her friends, and to them as your friend.

9. Her friend before her feet to face, let her tell you that she is happy with.

10. Continue to be like her do not oppose their work.

11. To you in accordance with the design of her wearing a dress or two people together create its own image.

12. Attention to the physical activity, they have Nanrenmei, so that she has a sense of security.

13. Her attention to their image, especially with the time out.

14. Accompany her to do all she was willing to do very childish things may change the angle, in fact call lovable, or, as she has the same heart.

15. Away he is a bad mood, in front of her optimism and smiles when more.

16. Tried to give her some pleasant surprises, do not let your love life to lose luster.

17. Treasure every opportunity and her together, as far as possible with a lot of the time.

18. Not ashamed to say that you love her, and do not feel tired, regardless of the occasion.

19. If she wants to smoke, you give her, and then next to accompany her to drink also.

20. Carrying her in your house circles, even if only temporary rented house with her at home playing games.

21. Let her lying on your thigh to watch TV or movies.

22. With her and she would like to do all the things you have done, for example, look at A-.

23. Time when she thought, do not bother her.

24. Her answer any questions, if she is a curious baby.

25. Stem with the housework, with shower bath, two people can be together with her on the assumption that she hoped that she accompany you. Ask her not to fear being rejected.

26. Help her down the next day she is to do things, and when the time comes to remind her.

27. Her the next day to take things to wear clothes and use the morning to the things you know, and tell her.

28. Her to go to the markets and buy food, if she would not home, I remember her church.

29. Do you give her specialty meals, and enjoy together, if not good at, then learning that one day you will be satisfied with her taste.

30. Always remember her praise.

31. She has done wrong, and should be tactful to state your view, and together they explored.

32. Menhuhu not a person, she worried.

33. Your report to her whereabouts, she knows what are you doing to maintain the smooth flow of mobile phones, so you can find her at any time.

34. Your parents tell you things, you let your parents know that the obligation to her presence.

35. Down do you think she was particularly good place, and she was particularly frustrating is the time to remind her, support her.

36. Notebooks under you to do what you think is happiness, it is beyond your greatest wealth.

37. She wants to leave the initiative Shuttle.

38. Feel that she is unhappy than happy brings you your own happy things, she is saddened than your own sad brings you bad things.

39. She was introduced to your friends and relatives, and praised her in front of them.

40. Good collection of all her gifts to you, even if only a small greeting cards.

41.为了她,生活需要你低头的时候不妨低下你高贵的头颅,你要相信你在做一件对你来说更为重要的事情。

42. You apply for a collection of essays, many written love letters to her, let her see.

43. Her illness is the time to take good care of her and do all your gentleness, and tell her you love her, she will quickly from the good.

44. Inconvenient in use before you speak, to a tacit understanding of each other's meaning.

45. Intolerable hardships in her when you leave, you do not hate her, but rather to her blessings.

46. Detail as possible told her, you may have to undergo hardships.

47. Not to let her injuries.

48. For her efforts, the suitor Zhuanju sufficient capital.

49. Courageous and he proposed to her, not afraid of being rejected.

50. She does not love you in the quiet time left, never struggle.

51. Protect her assume the responsibility of caring for her, and efforts to do so.

52. Communication with her parents and give them a good impression so that they feel that you are bringing her daughter to safety

One night, the boy riding a motorcycle speeding with girls, girls: "... I am afraid that slow ...." . . . . . . Boys: "No, this is very interesting ...." girl:" ... begging you ... It's too scary "boy:" OK, you say you love me ... "women Hasbro: "En ... .... I love you boys:" I firmly hold to ... "tightly hugged his girls to boys:" You wear this helmet I would slow down. But the girls did not slow down cars or the next day newspapers reported: crashing a motorcycle in a building, carrying two people, the deaths of men and women who survived ... In fact, men and girls Shuiai Hasbro before the boys tried to slow down, then boys will know brake failure, so the boys to the girls planted helmets.

ALLA I said: Let all my friends always healthy and happy!
ALLA said: only four days!
I said: Well, spring, summer, autumn, winter.
ALLA: three days.
I said: Well, yesterday, today and tomorrow.
ALLA said: No two days.
I said: Well, during the day, black days.
ALLA said: No, on the day!
I say: Good!
ALLA perplexed asked: day?
I said: every day.
ALLA cry: that to your friends always healthy. Always happy

[ 本帖最后由 sky5 于 2008-4-8 10:59 编辑 ]

It's too long for me 了!

maybe you're single right now ,but you will find some one .

A trend to learn English?
只要你相信奇迹,你就会生活在奇迹之中...
If you believe in miracles, you will be in the miracle of life...

this        is        what  ?

我们要汉化版!
我是毒舌。

汉化版没有,你不是有个自动翻译的法宝吗,呵呵,使出来啊

回复楼上,茶杯说那个不要多用。避免江湖动乱……
我是毒舌。

回复 4# 的帖子

A trend to copy & parse in English?

返回列表