返回列表 发帖

看下这里的 Directx 10 怎么弄 英文

http://www.technospot.net/blogs/ ... -comments/#comments
自己英文不好,怕出错。
DirectX Software Development Kit 文件441.04MB
怕怕!不弄了!
也不知道按照这样的方法作出来的东西和网上的DX10 for Xp 修改版有何区别……

[ 本帖最后由 zjj221 于 2007-8-28 22:39 编辑 ]

原文内容

Download DirectX 10 for Windows XP from Alky Project
AD Directx 10 for XP is wanted from long time. An alpha version of it is available now. Alky Projecthas released a preview of Alky compatibility libraries for Microsoft DirectX 10 enabled games. This can be used for Windows Operating system other than Vista to play games which requires Directx 10. This project was aimed to make DirectX 10 compatible games to run on Non Vista operating systems.

Cody Brocious, Lead Alky Engineer said they have released a DirectX 10 Alky preview( Click to download ) which can be used with DX10 SDK.

The Preview contains a read me file which goes like this :-

To install:
Copy d3d10.dll, d3dx10.dll, d3dx10.dll, dxgi.dll, and Nucleus.dll to C:\windows\system32\

To get the examples:

Follow the instructions on Using Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition with the Microsoft Platform SDK
Download and install the DirectX SDK
To build and run an example:

Go to the Microsoft DirectX SDK folder, Samples, C++, Direct3D10, Tutorials, Tutorial12
Double-click “Tutorial12_2005.sln”
Select “Start Without Debugging” from the Debug menu.
There are a number of known issues with most of the tutorials, but they will all work to some extent. Tutorial 12 is currently the recommended example.

Please direct any feedback to the Falling Leaf Discussion forum

According to Alky Project ,

These libraries allow the use of DirectX 10 games on platforms other than Windows Vista
Increase hardware compatibility even on Vista, by compiling Geometry Shaders down to native machine code for execution where hardware isn’t capable of running it. No longer will you have to upgrade your OS and video card(s) to play the latest games.
I would suggest anybody who wants to give it a try, use the Falling Leaf Discussion forum and then go ahead with it. Do it carefully and If you don’t know how , you have the link above. Visit the Alky Home page and Update yourself.

I hope to see the magic of this on XP like it Directx10 for Vista    and Some excellent Xp tweaks

返回列表