返回列表 发帖

与罗技的联系信(关于罗技SetPoint3.3问题)

Thank you for contacting Logitech Customer Support. You will find the answer to your question below.

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 hours. Note: This is for administrative purposes only. You can re-open this incident at any time by replying to this email.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Brief Summary
Driver bugs?
Discussion Thread
Response (Sukarno)05/29/2007 09:39 PM
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your response.

I am glad to learn that your issue has been resolved.

I will forward your suggestion to include native support of our future SetPoint with TheWorldBrowser to our software developer.

Your case now will be archived for future use.

James, I appreciate your patience and feedback while dealing on the issue.

In a couple of days, there will be an email sent to you for any suggestions and comments on how we can help serve our customer better.

I hope you’d be very pleased with the service that we provide you and I would appreciate if you could spend some time giving your comment on our service for future improvements.

Should you have any enquiries, or need any assistance in the future, be sure to contact me as I will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you and have a great day.

Regards,
Sukarno
Logitech Technical Support
www.Logitech.com/support

United States 702-269-3457
Canada 416-207-2782
Business Hours:
6:00 AM – 6:00 PM PST Monday

Disclaimer:
Please note that your incident request has reached the AMR Email Support team. We are currently supporting the end-users of Logitech products for America and Canada. If you are currently from a different location, kindly inform us or update your contact details to allow us to submit your query to the appropriate region for more help and assistance
Customer (x zy)05/29/2007 05:56 AM
Dear Logitech Engineer:

In act, I am developer of TheWorld Browser, and I am user of your product. TheWorld Browser has about a million user in china, some user has same question with me, the setpoint driver is always stable when using in TheWorld Browser, so can you add theworld.exe to your 3.30 driver's inner list to enable Backward and Forward message just like in Internet Explorer you had done.

Thanks you, and please.

Phoenix from http://www.ioage.com
Response (Sukarno)05/29/2007 02:45 AM
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Logitech Online Support, my name is Sukarno, I will be assisting you in your issue.

I understand that after upgrading to SetPoint 3.3 the back/forward buttons no longer response to some of your other browsers. If this is not correct kindly let me know.

In regards to what you are encountering, if you prefer to use the SetPoint 3.10 you can download and install it from the link below. Please make sure that you have removed the existing SetPoint in your system before running the setup.

ftp://ftp.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/mouse/setpoint310.exe

Alternatively, in SetPoint 3.30 you can assign keystroke to the buttons with ALT + Arrow Left for back and ALT + Arrow Right for forward.

Please forgive us for the inconvenience that you are currently facing in using our product.

If the issue still occurs after completing troubleshooting, kindly write back and I will assist you further.

Thank you for using Logitech. Have a great day ahead.

Regards

Sukarno
Logitech Technical Support
www.logitech.com/support
In United States 702-269-3457
In Canada 416-207-2782
Business Hours :
6:00am to 6:00pm PST Monday to Friday

Disclaimer:
Please note that your incident request has reached the AMR Email Support team. We are currently supporting the end-users of Logitech products for America and Canada. If you are currently from a different location, kindly inform us or update your contact details to allow us to submit your query to the appropriate region for more help and assistance.
Customer (x zy)05/29/2007 12:31 AM
In earlyer version of setpoint, such as 3.1.0, the Backward and Forward button function right, It can function on IE,FireFox,AvantBrowser,GreenBrowser,TheWorld Browser and so on.

But in driver of 3.30, the Backward and Forward button can only function in IE/FireFox.

I am TheWorld Browser's user, can you add default insist for it, just like setpoint 3.1.0 ever being?

Thanks a lot
Auto-Response05/29/2007 12:31 AM
This is an autoresponse message. We have received your support request and will be responding soon.

Question Reference #070529-000498
Product Level 1: Logitech
Product Level 2: Pointing Devices
Product Level 3: MX Revolution
Date Created: 05/29/2007 12:31 AM
Last Updated: 05/29/2007 09:39 PM
M/N: M-RBQ124
PID or S/N: l2701b4
P/N : 831869-000
Operating System: Windows XP
Logitech Software: Setpoint
Version: 3.30.165