世界之窗论坛's Archiver

vicandy 发表于 2008-5-31 12:30

每日一学(5月31日)STRANGE EGGS PRODUCE DIVERSE FAMILY.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=9pt](China Daily)
Updated: 2008-04-23 09:28[/size][/font]
[align=center][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=9pt][attach]46653[/attach][/size][/font][/align]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=purple][size=12pt]Tong Xiaoyou, a farmer in Chongqing municipality, has a hen who has become a mother to some peacock chicks.[/size][/color][/size][/font]
[align=left][font=Arial][size=12pt][font=Arial][size=1][color=purple][size=12pt][/size][/color][/size][/font][/size][/font][/align][font=Arial][size=12pt][size=1][color=purple][size=12pt]"Last May a villager came to my house and gave me three eggs that were bigger than ordinary eggs. We did not know what kind of eggs they were, and I put them in my henhouse to hatch. To our surprise, peacocks hatched 30 days later," Tong said.[/size][/color][/size][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=12pt][font=Arial][size=1][color=purple][size=12pt]The peacocks now live with the hen. Animal experts said the peacocks would treat the hen as their mother because the hen was the first thing they saw upon hatching.[/size][/color][/size][/font][/size][/font]

页: [1]